- Compare to Dental Office Price of $1170
- Impression Kit is Included in Our Price
- You can NOT eat with it In Your Mouth
- No Extra Charge for Extra Teeth Added
- Must Currently Have at Least 10 Existing Teeth on your Upper Arch and at Least 10 Existing Teeth on your Lower Arch
- If you use the upper and lower impression kits and you do not have the 10 teeth, then you will be issued a refund minus the $58 for the non-refundable impression kits.
Our Custom Fit Flipper Teeth is a hard acrylic plate that we attach teeth to in order to fill spaces where you are currently missing teeth. Unlike our Partial Denture, you are not able to eat with this device in your mouth. We make this same exact Flipper for dentists that we offer directly to the public. The way we are able to charge you less is because you are taking your own teeth impressions. A teeth impression kit is included in the price and your teeth impressions are what you will send to us to have your device made.
A Flipper Teeth Plate can be worn 24 hours a day but you must take it out while you are eating. To insert or remove this teeth device, use both hands and push on or pull off evenly with your thumb and index finger. It may take several days for your tongue to get used to device and then your speech will return to normal.
To clean the Flipper Teeth Plate simply brush it with toothpaste and water after each use. You can use effervescent tablets as needed for deep cleaning.
3-way Shipping Process:-
1) Teeth Impressions Kit shipment to you
2) Teeth Impressions Kit back to us (it will take the lab 10-12 days to manufacture your teeth device(s))
3) Teeth Device(s) shipment back to you
1) Free Shipping USPS First Class Mail
2) $10 Shipping USPS Priority- Reduces Free Shipping by 7 days