Hawley (Wire) Retainer
Hawley (Wire) Retainer
Hawley Retainer After Braces :
- Retains the teeth in their current position and that's why it is also in demand after removing braces.
- A teeth impression kit is included in the price and your teeth impressions are what you will send to us to have your device made.
- We make this same exact retainer for dental offices that we offer directly to the public.
- Can last up to 5 years.
- The way we are able to charge you less is because you are taking your own teeth impressions.
Hawley Retainer (also known as Wire Retainers) is the most durable retainer because it is made of hard acrylic and stainless steel wire. This retainer has a wire that goes across the front of the front 6 teeth and holds the teeth in their current position. The palatal portion is made of a hard acrylic that holds the back teeth in position. It is held in your mouth by two small wire clasps.
The Hawley Retainer only needs to be worn 1 hour per day to prevent any permanent teeth movement. Your teeth may move slightly for the other 23 hours of the day but when you place the retainer back in your mouth each day the teeth will move back into the position where your teeth were when your retainer was made. To insert or remove this retainer, use both hands and push on or pull off evenly with your thumb and index finger. It may take several days for your tongue to get used to the retainer(s) and then your speech will return to normal.
To get the longest life out of your Hawley Retainer simply brush it with toothpaste and water after each use. Do not use hot water because the acrylic can warp. You do not want to wear your retainer when you are eating because the acrylic is breakable.
Plastic - Wire – Stainless Steel
3-way Shipping Process :-
1) Teeth Impressions Kit shipment to you
2) Teeth Impressions Kit back to us (it will take the lab 10-12 business days to manufacture your teeth device(s))
3) Teeth Device(s) shipment back to you
Shipping Method :-
1) Free Shipping USPS First Class Mail
2) $14 USPS Priority Shipping- Fastest Shipping / Tracking & Updates provided
Fit perfectly and looks good
I have not received my Hawley retainer. I hope when I get in my 5 star review is deserved :)
Perfect Fit & Excellent customer service
The customer service from start to finish was phenomenal. I spoke with a representative prior to making my purchase, who was incredibly helpful. I made my purchase and received the kit quickly. The mold making process is easy, they keep you informed as the device is being made. When I received my retainer it fit perfectly and I love the color!
Truly a perfect fit, pretty easy process, and a few weeks later I am absolutely loving my new retainers! I had the clear ones for years and was nervous to make the switch to the Hawley retainers, but I’ve found these more comfortable, easier to clean daily, and generally nicer to have than the old ones - I never want to go back!
Doing the molds was a tad bit challenging. I recommend you watch the instructions if you’re hardheaded like myself. Lol but after that, it was a quick turn around. The retainers came and they weren’t bulky, I didn’t have any discomfort. I normally do at the ortho. They have to shave down a side or something because it’s cutting into my gums. But these popped on. They weren’t that tight so I was concerned but after 2 days my teeth were sore and my gap was closed so I knew it was a perfect fit. I have to same I am 100% pleased. No complaints here y’all