Invisible (Clear) Retainer
Invisible (Clear) Retainer
Invisible Retainer After Braces :
- Retains the teeth in their current position and that's why it is also in demand after removing braces.
- A teeth impression kit is included in the price and your teeth impressions are what you will send to us to have your device made.
- We make this same exact retainer for dentists that we offer directly to the public.
- The way we are able to charge you less is because you are taking your own teeth impressions.
- Can last up to 1 year.
Invisible retainer (Also known as Clear Retainer or Essix Retainer) is made of a clear plastic so others are not able to tell that you are wearing anything. This retainer retains the current position of your teeth and does not move teeth. It is our most comfortable retainer because it is only 1mm thick.
The Invisible or Clear Retainer should be worn for at least 1 hour per day to prevent any permanent teeth movement. Your teeth may move slightly for the other 23 hours of the day but when you place the retainer back in your mouth each day the teeth will move back into the position where your teeth were when your retainer was made. You do not want to wear this retainer when you are eating because it will cause the plastic to crack. To insert or remove this retainer, use both hands and push on or pull off evenly with your thumb and index finger. It may take several days for your tongue to get used to the retainer(s) and then your speech will return to normal.
To clean the Invisible or Clear Retainer simply brush it with toothpaste and water each time that you take it out from that day's use.
3-way Shipping Process :-
1) Teeth Impressions Kit shipment to you
2) Teeth Impressions Kit back to us (it will take the lab 10-12 business days to manufacture your teeth device(s))
3) Teeth Device(s) shipment back to you
Shipping Method :-
1) Free Shipping USPS First Class Mail
2) $14 USPS Priority Shipping- Fastest Shipping / Tracking & Updates provided
Custom, Comfort & Cost = A+
My daughter is very happy with her clear retainers. She's impressed of how easy it was for her to do the impression in the comfort of her own home. The Kit provides everything you need. The email communication is beyond excellent. They were very specific in describing how the impression can be better. They welcome any questions you may have. The cost is a fraction of what the Orthodontist would charge. The user-friendly website is GREAT! Can very easily upload the photos to be checked. Love how careful they were to check everything before sending it in. They provide 2 impressions mold, just in case the first one failed. Given that we're amateurs. Already recommend it to my friends and family. The best of all, they return your impression for keepsake and just in case something happens to the original retainers within 30 days.
This is my second go-round with an in-house company. And I can honestly say that I have been treated so very well and with such professionalism! So so so grateful for this company. Absolutely would recommend them 150%!
Perfect Fit and Price
The entire process was seamless. The price was perfect. The clear retainers are durable and fit to a tee.
Out of stock
I ordered them but they were out of stock so I got refund
Excellent customer service and fast shipping. Thank you