We're open during COVID-19 crisis
Choosing Teeth Impression Trays Size
Taking your teeth impression at home - Its as easy as 1,2,3!
Sterilize your teeth impression trays
Follow these simple steps to sterilize your teeth impression trays.
1. Rinse all impression trays thoroughly.
2. Brush out each impression tray for about two minutes using toothpaste and a toothbrush, in a similar fashion to how you would brush your teeth.
3. Rinse the impression trays thoroughly with water.
4. Mix liquid dish soap into a cup or bowl of water. Submerge the impression trays in the soap and water mixture for 15 minutes using a timer.
5. After 15 minutes, remove the impression trays from the soap and water mixture and rinse thoroughly with water.
Associated with Dental offices & Dental laboratories
FDA ApprovedAll of the products that go into the makeup of our teeth devices are FDA approved.
Certified TeamOur team is made up of Nationally Board Certified Technicians that have been manufacturing teeth devices for over 40 years.
Quality ProductsWe pair up customers with same dental labs that dentists use to manufacture their teeth devices.
Simple To UseWe offer these teeth devices online because you're taking your own teeth impressions at home.
Taking DIY Teeth Impression at Home
Complete step-by-step guidelines for taking upper teeth impression
Complete step-by-step guidelines for taking lower teeth impression
Teeth & Device Care Tips